Asked by threelisabeth
The SLAPS DRINKING GAME is a great game to play with your friends at a public establishment with lots of people around. It works like seven eleven doubles: you have two dice, and you go around in a circle, rolling in turns.
- If you roll anything that’s NOT a seven, an eleven or doubles, you drink and pass the dice to the next player.
- if the next player rolls the same thing you did, the two of you must SLAP EACH OTHER IN THE FACE. (no rings.)
- If you roll a seven, an eleven or doubles, you get to select another person in the group and SLAP THEM IN THE FACE. (again no rings.) then you get to roll again.
- if you roll a 7, 11 or doubles again, you get to point to two people in the group and make them slap each other.
- if you roll 7 11 or doubles 3x in a row, everyone in the group closes their eyes and you get to stalk around silently and slap someone by surprise.
- if you roll 7 11 or doubles 4x in a row, everyone in the group gets to slap you.
"How do you win?" EVERYBODY FUCKING WINS. "When is this game over?" NEVER. "Why is this fun?" I DON’T KNOW, ASK A NEUROSCIENTIST.
two japanese men walk into a bar. the first japanese man says “i am japanese!” the second japanese man says “i am also japanese!” the bartender then says “well, hey. i’m japanese too”.
the bar was in japan.
must be why everyone is speaking in english
this is a dubbed text post
the manga was better
"Pudding" is a resident Fox at the National Fox Welfare Society, as he’s too friendly to be released back to the wild
imagine if a college grad were “too friendly to be released back to the wild”.
how shameful that would be.
get a job, pudding.